The following items are required for a complete application.
- Start the application by using the following link:
- (Please make sure to apply for the program titled “Healthcare Leadership and Management for Healthcare Professionals- Executive MS”). An example is provided below.
- Interview with the Program Director of the Executive Healthcare Leadership & Management program at UTD.
- A one-page essay that includes your responses to these topics:
- Your long-term and short-term professional objectives
- How your past experiences have contributed to the definition of those objectives
- Why you want to pursue the Executive MS in Healthcare Management degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- A resume, including description of work experience, at least 5 years
- An acceptable undergraduate degree record. The program requires copies of all official transcripts and degree certificates in school sealed and signed envelopes from all universities in which an undergraduate degree was completed. These documents must be sent directly by the respective universities. If this option is not possible, prospective students can request their undergraduate university to directly send over an electronic copy of the transcript and degree certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. Practicing physicians will be permitted to submit their unofficial transcript and degree certificate along with a copy of their current official medical license in lieu of their official transcript and degree certificate.
- Tuition Questionnaire (This will be provided to you by the Program Manager)
- A $200 non-refundable application fee: pay online
- Copy of Permanent resident card (non-US citizens only).
**International students who have received education outside of the United States should visit the webpage below for information regarding qualifying for the waiver from the TOEFL (English proficiency) exam:
**For any visa/immigration status related inquiries, please contact the International Student Services Office at 972-883-4189 or email email@example.com.**
- If transcripts and degree certificates need to be mailed, the undergraduate university must send in a school sealed envelope to:
Healthcare Leadership & Management for Healthcare Professionals
The University of Texas at Dallas
800 W. Campbell Road, SM 10
Richardson, TX 75080